Welcome back! For the first half of this list, Click here. Before we continue on with my Top 10 best films of 2022, Here is a list of Honorable Mentions:
- “Pearl”: I wasn’t too big on this film at the start but, I came around to it. Mia Goth and Ti West are a great actor/director duo but, “X” edges this one out for me as far as what movie is better
- “Clerks III”: It’s “Spider-Man: No Way Home” for Jay & Silent Bob fans: a celebration of what makes the view askewniverse great and a heartfelt exploration of loss, friendship, and making every day of your life count.
- “The Gray Man”: I had fun with this one. This also succeeded in shaking my perception of Ryan Gosling in the same way that Bourne did for Matt Damon. Also, Ana De Armas, Jessica Henwick, and Regé Jean-Page are underrated as hell.
- “Scream”: A solid follow-up to one of my favorite horror franchises. I just hope that the next film doesn’t ruin it. Also, Jenna Ortega is the MVP.
- “Hellraiser”: A solid remake that takes the lore of the cenobites in an interesting direction.
- “Jackass Forever”: It’s just great to see the Jackass crew back again
- “The Black Phone”: a solid thriller that echoes the films of Spielberg from the 80s
- “Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness”: Sam Raimi bringing his “Evil Dead” energy to an engaging entry in the MCU